Zener Maritime Solutions
Zener Maritime Solutions are leaders in the field of AIS – Asset Integrity Services, provided by their strong team of experienced and dedicated naval architects, design engineers, electrical engineers, and technicians. They are professionals who make it their responsibility to assist owners and clients in every way till their requirements are fulfilled. Whether it’s design and modification or vessel conversion requirements, Zener possess the experience, skill, and the capability to execute every project.
In a constantly evolving environment, they endeavour to keep abreast with the latest changes to rules and regulations as well as their ramification to asset owners with the aim to provide optimal solution for clients.
With offices spread across 4 dynamic locations around the world, Zener Maritime can provide its clients unrivalled support round the clock.
- Over 70 qualified multi-disciplined ASNT technicians with sea-men books
- Over 20 onsite field naval architects
- More than 4000 class surveys carried out
- UTM, CAP/CAS, Special Survey and Pre Docking Inspections
- 3D Line scanning and modelling, A and B Scan pipe inspections
- Steel Renewal, pre-purchase and repair inspections
- Naval Architecture support, design, modification and aproval
- Thermographic and vibrational analysis and monitoring
- Industrial mountaineering and rope access
- Comprehensive vessel condition inspection
- Hatch cover inspections
- Ability to carry out the above mentioned services with the help Rope Access Methods
- Unique ability to carry out Main Engine liner measurements without dismantling any fittings or requiring immobilization.
- Global deployment and worldwide coverage through our offices in Singapore, Mumbai, Houston and Rotterdam
- In-house client services division that’s able to provide deployment support by arranging visas and sea-men fares at competitive rates
- Multi-disciplined technicians that allow for carrying out various jobs, thereby saving thousands of dollars in overheads in terms of air tickets, visas and agency fees
An extensive and well implemented safety policy and top to bottom culture means that there have been zero accidents in the 15 years since inception. All workers are trained with regular seminars, a ballast tank safety program and carry their own quality PPE. Rope access technicians are all IRATA certificated, and every team has at least one Level 3 certified operative. Personnel with additional qualifications such as HUET are available.
Class certified by ABS, BV, DNV-GL, IRS, KRS, NKK and RINA.